How To Make Kegel Exercises For Men To Increase Effectiveness?
Men’s “combat power” is a concern for men, and toughness and durability are the ideal states of men.
The famous “Kegel exercise” is an efficient training method to improve genital endurance during love.
“Kegel exercise” was discovered by American physician Kegel in 1948. It is medically proven that “Kegel exercise” has a perfect effect on the exercise of pelvic floor muscles.
Since the pelvic floor muscles are essential muscles related to the function of the “lower body,” Kegel training is beneficial for all diseases related to pelvic floor. Cenforce 150 and Fildena 150 can improve intimate life.
Kegel exercises do not exercise the genitals themselves but exercise the abdominal wall muscles that control lasting. Those muscle tissues are also called PC muscles. By exercising those muscles, the erection time can be significantly prolonged.
The control of a man’s prostate and ejaculation is strengthened, and his physical ability and physical vitality can also be enhanced. At the same time, some scholars have found that this method can also reduce testicular cancer incidence, and it is very simple and cheap.
How should men’s Kegel exercises be carried out?
The first stage is a simple action.
- You can exercise at any time: stand up, place your hands on your shoulders, your toes are at ninety degrees, the inside of your heels are the same width as your armpits, and clamp firmly. Hold for five seconds, and then relax. Repeat this action more than twenty times.
- Actions that can be carried out sometimes are simple pelvic floor muscle exercises: contract for 5 seconds and relax for 5 seconds, which can be carried out when walking, riding in a car, or working.
The second stage is a normal movement: daily exercise.
- Lie on your back, bend your knees, and contract your buttocks’ muscles to raise the anus, also known as the levator method. Close the urethra tightly. They are supported by the pelvic floor muscles at the same time. This feels like an urgency, but you need to hold back your urine if you cannot go to the toilet.
- Keep the pelvic floor muscles contracted for 5 seconds, then slowly relax, and repeat the contraction after 5 to 10 seconds.
- During the whole exercise, you should mainly breathe as usual and keep other parts of the body relaxed. You can touch the abdomen with your hands. If the stomach is tightened, it means that the method is wrong and the wrong muscle group is contracted.
At the beginning of the practice, you may find that this seems very difficult, and in the first week, after doing 30 relaxations and tightening exercises, there should be a 30-second period, not more than 60-90 times a day. For this exercise, the tightening time should be 20 seconds each time.
The next step is to increase the tightening time gradually, and finally reach a few hundred times a day, until exhaustion. The average person can do more than 700 times a day after a few months of training.
In addition to doing Kegel outline exercises, the following simple yoga poses can also help you train your pelvic floor muscles and Vilitra and Fildena Super Active improve physical health. The maintenance of the pelvic floor muscles is equally essential for both men and women.
The key to Kegel exercises is to train correctly and persist in training. It is unrealistic to expect a noticeable improvement in a short time. It is generally believed that the effect will be seen after two months of correct training.
Before performing Kegel training, you should first determine where your pelvic floor muscles are. The easiest way is to hold back your urine when going to the toilet, feel the position of the muscle group that is exerting force in the lower body, and keep in mind the feeling of tightness. However, do not tighten the abdomen’s muscles, buttocks, and legs, as this will make Kegel training.
Male Kegel training is divided into four parts. The first section includes three sets of exercises. First, quickly contract and relax the pelvic floor muscles, each lasting 10 seconds, and do three consecutive sets with an interval of 10 seconds between each set. Then, continue to repeat the action of shrinking and expanding, but each time lasts 5 seconds, and each group is separated by 5 seconds. Finally, tighten the pelvic floor muscles for 30 seconds and do three sets with 30 seconds between each set. This set of exercises should be done for a week, every day.
In the second session, the main focus is to train the sensitivity of the pelvic floor muscles. First, contract the pelvic floor muscles for 5 seconds, then relax, and do ten sets in total. Then, retract and rewind as quickly as possible, ten reps for each group, and do three sets. Again, tighten and relax irregularly, count ten times at a time, and do three sets. Finally, tighten the muscles and persist as long as possible, with a maximum of 2 minutes. This section of training should also stay for a week.
Kegel training is not limited by location or time, standing or lying down, and the movements are effortless and easy to master after a month of practice for men.