Know Why NCERT Books are Important for Class 10 Students?
Board exams conducted by the CBSE for Class 10 students play an essential role in students’ careers. The experience a student gets by appearing for the board exams is the major takeaway. Students get stressed quickly during exam time, right from choosing the correct study material to appearing for the exams. Students can refer to NCERT books to make learning fun as these books are the best reference material any student can rely on. These books help students prepare for board exams and help prepare them for competitive exams as well. NCERT books are apt for any grade and any subject.
Students can achieve their goals by referring to NCERT books. These books also provide solutions to the textbook questions formulated in easily understandable language, which help students grasp the concepts quickly. Subject experts having vast experience have developed the solution module. The NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science, which is highly beneficial for all Class 10 students, are designed in a lucid manner to help students answer questions in the most efficient possible ways.
Here are a few golden tips which help students excel in their board exams:
- NCERT textbooks strictly follow the syllabus guided by the CBSE board.
- The solutions to each concept are accurate so that students can quickly grasp the topics discussed, which in turn help secure high marks in the board exams.
- Students of the CBSE board get a clear insight into all the basic concepts when they rely on these books to prepare for the board exams.
- NCERT books are highly beneficial for CBSE students as the CBSE board itself prescribes NCERT books, and the questions in the board exams are usually asked from these books.
- NCERT books offer an incredible number of example questions and exercise questions for students to practice.
- Preparing from NCERT books helps students to enhance their fundamental skills and helps in building time management skills. Hence, students can answer any question asked in the paper when their basics are strong.
- Students can save a lot of time while preparing for exams by noting down important points in each chapter.
- Students can prepare accordingly by knowing the exam paper pattern and the weightage allotted to each chapter.
Science is one of the scoring subjects in the exams. Students can stick to NCERT books as the concepts are explained using pictorial representation for easy understanding. Students studying from these books help achieve their desired goals. The solutions in these books are created by the experienced faculty team in a lucid and understanding manner for students to grasp the concepts quickly. Students can refer to the previous year NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science book while preparing for the main exam since it is the best book to start with as it contains all the concepts explained with precision. Referring to previous year sample papers and question papers helps students gain that extra knowledge. Studying these books helps students prepare for board exams more confidently.
To get more updated learning materials, visit BYJU’S and download the BYJU’S app for a better and personalized learning experience with engaging video lessons.